Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Picking treasures repurposed

I went picking the other day and I say that because honestly I felt a little cool! :) I went climbing I storage sheds old barns in through piles of old wood and rusty treasure. And at the end of allow other are a few of the treasure I came away with. After a little cleaning, innovation and paint i love the rustic chicness of all these awesome new saved treasures! The first piece is an old shelf that was missing its feet only had one door but amazingly all the beveled glass on the sides was still intact. The next piece was an old mental that with a little paint now has a fresh coastal chic feel... This could also make an amazing large shelf that would be stunning under a mounted tv. and Lastly I took the broken door and made a organization coat rack....love my rescued treasure.









No comments:

Post a Comment